Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scrappy Sunday:1st layout

So one of my all time favourite things to do is scrapbooking. I just love having a vision in my head of what a page or project should look like and then turning that idea into a reality.

I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago after going through something in my life, I felt I needed an outlet. I started off by buying myself one of those scrapbooking starter kit which was nice for a while but I wanted to learn and do even more. So I found myself an amazing teacher who taught me some amazing things, not only about scrapbooking but also about life (Thanks P).

From the minute I walked into the lesson I knew she was going to be the right teacher for me. We now live in different countries so I can no longer take lessons from her, but I always have in mind what I learnt from her and when inspiration hits I just scrap away.

Today I want to show you the first layout I ever did with my teacher using the first technique she ever taught me (paper weaving).

I did this layout for my wedding album, take a look:


As you can see I was taught how to paper weave on the side of a page as well as the middle.

 

I was very happy at how my first lesson went and how great my first (official) layout turned out.

I have since done many more layouts and projects and on this blog I will share many of them with you.

Hope you enjoyed the first Scrappy Sunday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment