Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scrappy Sunday:beyond the pages

This week I want to share a project that I did just before we came to live in Israel. This project took my scrapbooking creativity beyond the pages. Thats right, I left the 12x12 layout behind and I worked on something totally different.

I decided that for presents for our families I would give them printers trays with a difference. Take a look:




As you can see each printers tray is decorated using scrapbooking paper and embellishments.  I made them very similar to each other with only one or two differences. In the bottom right corner I made a little book which opens up for more pictures. On the top one I also made a film strip for photos whereas with the bottom one I used the same space to put a definition of family.

I really enjoyed working on this project. As much as I love working in layouts for my different albums I like to also work on projects that are "beyond the pages".

No comments:

Post a Comment