Monday, December 19, 2011

Little things in life!!!

I know that all my posts so far have been about parties and anniversaries and all sorts of crafts,  but tonight I want to post about something a little different. Tonight I want to post about the amazing community my husband and I (and our boys too of course) have become apart of.

One of the greatest things about this community is how caring and thoughtful everyone is. For example one of the things we do is whenever someone has just had a baby or is sick we get together to make sure that the family has meals made and delivered to them for at least a week.

So the other day I was actually making a meal for a family and it just got me thinking about the times that the same thing has been done for me and my little family, and it just makes me so proud to be part of such a great community and to be friends with such amazing people.

It is very easy to always be talking about the big things in life, but sometimes (just once in a while) it is also nice to take a moment and show appreciation for the small (yet amazing) things in life.

I know this isn't like anything I have ever posted about before but I really just wanted to say how grateful I am to these special people in my life.

To my community: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment