Thursday, December 1, 2011

A month full of love and celebrations!!!

December is a very busy month for us. It is a month full of celebrations!!!! There are birthdays and anniversaries and Chanukah too.

One of the Anniversaries celebrated this month is mine and my husbands wedding anniversary. I wanted to start our month of love and celebrations off right. So I decided to spoil him with one of his favourite things: Double Chocolate Chip Muffins.

And here is how I surprised him with them:

First off I made him a little note which I then placed on to a pretty tray which I decorated with some pretty scrapbooking paper.

Then I took two muffins and covered up the note.


The plan was for him to eat one at a time and that way he would slowly uncover the note. But of course my husband couldn't wait so instead he just lifted both muffins, read the little note, and then ate the muffins. Well at least he enjoyed the muffins and he was happy with the note and idea.

Take a look at how it was supposed to go:



Just a quick note to end this post: These muffins I make really are good so I will be posting the recipe at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment