Thursday, February 9, 2012

Purim is a month away

Has anyone started thinking about what they going to be doing for Purim this year? I have started thinking about it but not in to much detail yet. What I want to do in this post is share last years Purim with you.

So our theme last year was Pirates. Take a look at what I did for it:

These are the mishloach manot treasure chests I made:
My husband and I also made our own hamantaschen, which we thought sort of looked like pirate hats:
And of course what is Purim without the fun costumes:
I also entered a competition @ http://craftingjewishstyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/crafting-jewish-style-purim.html, where I came second for my entry :)
I sent in pictures of our costumes and mishloach manot as well as this cute tag book I made:
Hope you enjoyed my post and are a litte bit more inspired for this years Purim.

No comments:

Post a Comment