Thursday, June 21, 2012

Business Fair 2012

So the business fair went pretty well and I hope it will lead to lots of customers.

When I first signed up for the fair I wasn't quite sure what I would have on my table as I didn't really have anything to sell except my ideas (and some handmade cards). So after a lot of thought I decided the best way to advertise myself would be to set up a mock party.

I chose to do an Art Themed Party:
I really felt that this was a great theme to use as it was fun, colourful and suitable for boys or girls.

I really believe that setting up the party for my table worked out really well.
Here is a look at my table:
My favourite parts of the table were the cute little easels I had and the "paint palate".
I also had handmade cards on the table for people to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment