Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lego Ninjago Cake

I was asked to make a Lego Ninjago Cake for a 7 year old boy and I have to be honest that until I was asked I had never even heard Ninjago. So I did quite a bit of research on Ninjago and I even watched a bit of an episode. Then I was given a couple of the Ninjago toys and that's what I used as my inspiration.
                                                                    My Inspiration

I made a very yummy but simple chocolate fudge brownie cake, which I covered with chocolate butter-cream icing (yum)
Then I really got down to business!!!!!
I made my own Ninjago figures. Take a look:

 And then I went a little bit further with the whole lego theme:
 And this is the final product:
I am really happy with how it turned out. I just hope the birthday boy was happy too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment